Audrey Thomas, CSP, doesn’t just do keynote presentations, she presents on topics for breakout sessions and educational trainings, as well.
Her topics listed below are perfect for any group from small to large and really dive into the problems people have most often with productivity. These engaging sessions will leave attendees with strategies they can use for a lifetime.
Are you looking for another topic? Contact Audrey today at 952-944-9470 or by sending an email, so Audrey can help you choose a topic that’s the perfect fit for your group!
Entangled in Email: Become More Efficient, More Effective
On average, you handle more than 100 emails each day. What you do with that 100 (or more!) can sink your productivity, waste your time, and make you feel frustrated. Many of the email habits we’ve formed are bad ones. Take control of your emails to make them work for you.
Learn strategies to get more done each day, including:
- Presort your emails and keep them out of your inbox
- Fix your current file folders so they’re more effective
- Avoid delayed decisions and their disastrous effects
- Use standard subject line abbreviations to get a response quickly
- Stop checking your email every few minutes
This interactive session works best in a 90-minute to 2-hour format with a classroom-type environment. This is Audrey’s most popular session and is easily coupled with another topic for a half-day professional development training.
Passport to Productivity: A Destination Worth Planning For
What sets successful employees apart? Their productivity. They get more done, they’re given more important projects. But productivity doesn’t just happen—it’s learned, planned for, and executed with intention. Develop habits that will set you apart in the following areas:
- Managing your time
- Running effective meetings
- Keeping up with email
- Prioritizing projects
- Controlling all the paper on your desk
This workshop is a fast-paced, 1-, 1.5-, or 2-hour format. Works best as a general session for professional development.
Getting Organized with MS® Outlook: Manage Your Email, Manage Your Time
Outlook isn’t just for email—it’s a tool to manage information and time, too. But most employees never get beyond the basics. A better understanding of Outlook saves you time and frustration. Its hidden tips and tricks will help you get the most done in the least amount of time.
All participants receive Audrey’s unparalleled Outlook Resource Card, a quick reference of the session concepts, including:
- The Categories feature—when and where to use it
- Shortcuts for signatures, processes, and contacts
- Automatic formatting for email and calendar
- Customized settings
- Common email file folder mistakes
Follows a 1- to 2-hour classroom-style format. Employees are encouraged to bring their laptops for a hands-on experience. Often coupled with “Entangled in Email” for a half-day professional development training.
Buried Alive! Surviving Paper Avalanches and Mail Landslides
Piles of files. Thousands of emails. It all adds up to an unproductive, frustrating work environment. Climb out of the chaos with these techniques and processes.
- Gain back 150 hours of lost productivity
- Learn six strategies toward a lean office
- Implement effective filing systems
- Create productive spaces and systems
This interactive session works best in a 90-minute to 2-hour format. Utilizes a classroom-type environment including group activities and specific problem-solving. Easily coupled with another topic for a half-day professional development training.
The Tortoise Always Wins: Slow and Steady Strategies for Hitting Your Sales Goals
As a sales manager, your sales team has clients to serve, prospects to hook, and hundreds of emails to process. Whether or not your company uses a CRM to track the sales process, it’s important to stay on top of your pipeline.
Approaching your work day strategically has a direct impact on your ability to move someone from prospect to client–in a way that increases sales and helps you hit your goals. This session offers seven key strategies to keep you consistent in the selling cycle from start to finish. Remember: Slow and steady wins the race!
- Identifying key action items for each day
- Prioritizing dates on your calendar
- Saving contact information in the right place and right way
- Mastering your email inbox and file folder structure
- Getting a jumpstart on lead follow-up
- Stopping procrastination before it starts
This interactive session is best presented in 1-hour, 1.5-hour or 2-hour formats and is customizable based on your company’s CRM/other sales software. This session is a winner for national sales meetings, on-site continuing education, and professional development.