Get Organized with Coaching Sessions from Organized Audrey
"I believe working with Audrey has helped me improve my daily performance and productivity by 2-3 hours per day. My company benefits because I now get more work done, manage better, and am more strategic and the fact that I no longer work late into the evenings or on weekends has benefited my family."
—Ron Piersky, VP of Sales HM Cragg
Are you worried that disorganization could keep you from climbing the corporate ladder? Are you concerned that your lack of organization skills makes your position less secure? Now you can get the organizational skills you need with personalized, confidential, one-on-one phone coaching from Organized Audrey.
- Expand your business and personal capacity—get more done in less time
- End the frustration of missed deadlines, missing paperwork and missed opportunities
- Increase your competitive advantage in a tough economy
- Reduce the stress of juggling work and home
Audrey Thomas can help you develop systems and techniques for organizing your physical space, organizing electronic and paper communications, and organizing your time for peak efficiency and productivity.
In a competitive employment market, efficiency and productivity are more important than ever. Depending on your needs, your virtual coaching sessions from Organized Audrey could help you:
- Learn how to choose and use contact management software
- Learn effective techniques for storing prospect and customer information
- Become a power Outlook user
- Identify the factors that have kept you disorganized
- Learn how to effectively set up and manage your office space
- Conduct effective meetings—and get to those meetings on time
- Master paper and e-mail
- Learn how to organize effective filing systems
- Better understand Lean Office and its components
- Conquer and control clutter, once and for all
More than half of managers in America consider desk cleanliness when conducting salary reviews. 51% of managers identified a link between desk tidiness and productivity.