Increase Productivity and Decrease Interruptions
Our two most popular training sessions focus on Email and using Outlook. The 4-page Outlook Resource Card is just that – a resource that people will keep close by and refer to throughout their day.
The Power Hour Card reduces interruptions and helps to promote better time management. Sold in quantities of 5 because once your co-workers see you getting more done, they’ll want one too!
Outlook Resource Card
Many companies make the assumption that employees either already know how to use Outlook or will learn as they go. The problem is most employees only learn the basics of this software; it is the rare employee that seeks out additional training to enhance their skills on their own time.
Quick and Easy Learning with these Outlook Reference Cards allows for the user to learn step-by-step instructions how to manage email messages, organize the Inbox, quickly and easily manage contacts, and get over their fear of the Task feature! You’ll be amazed at the shortcuts that have been under your nose all along.
- Pick up shortcuts for adding new contacts and appointments
- Learn ways to reduce incoming email by 20%
- Discover a way to automatically color-code specific calendar appointments
- Put an end to interruptions from email notification sounds and symbols
- Customize how you currently see your Inbox, Calendar, Tasks and Contacts
These Reference Cards will become a resource that is used every day.
Applicable to all versions
– 4-Page Brochure format – Printed on 8/12 x 11″ cardstock – $19.95 plus shipping and handling
Volume discount available for quantities of 200 or more. Please call 1-800-767-0455 for a quote.
The Power Hour Card
The Power Hour is a proven strategy for reclaiming time in order to move projects forward. Posting the Power Hour Card is a simple concept that allows for blocking out interruptions – people, phone calls, email, texts – for the sake of getting your work done. Use this laminated card to signal to co-workers that you’re unavailable for the time being but that you’ll be accessible shortly. And don’t be surprised at how this simple strategy catches on when others observe your productivity rising. Sold in quantities of 5 so you’ll have some to share!
Power Hour Card – Sold in quantities of 5
– Laminated and printed on card stock – $19.95 plus shipping and handling