By: Audrey Thomas
You might think I’m a germ-a-phobe when you watch this quick video, but I need to stay healthy while on the road. And so do you! Here are 5 things you can do that will help you be organized and healthy while traveling.
- Take a screenshot of your boarding pass
- Travel with your own water bottle
- Use anti-bacterial wipes to clean the tray and arm rests of your airplane seat
- If staying in a hotel, place the tv remote in a plastic bag to avoid germs and bacteria
- Upon your arrival at home, wipe down the handles and wheels of your luggage to avoid tracking in unwanted bacteria and germs.
Video Length: 1.5 minutes