By: Audrey Thomas
When it comes to starting an organizing project, do you find yourself procrastinating because you’re not sure where to start?
If so, you’re going to love this video in which I’ll be answering these questions:
- What type of project is a good one to start with first?
- What types of projects have the potential to greatly impact me personally?
- Can organizing projects be fun?
If you’re having trouble knowing where to start, ask yourself these 2 questions:
- What part of my home/life/office bugs me the most when it comes to being disorganized?
- What area – if organized and well-run – would have the biggest impact on me, both physically and emotionally?
Once you answer those two questions, you have a good idea of where you’re going to start.
I’ll also provide you FOUR CATEGORIES that most organizing projects fall into and coach you on which one to start with first.
The more you do what you want, the more productive you’ll become.